Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mamma's Mexican Chili

My Mom use to make this for us all the time it's so good, well she can make it better than me. i will have to work on it. I emailed her for the recipe the other day and she emails me back and says make chili and thicken it with rice, melt cheese on top and serve with chips. We use to eat it with Doritos all the time but tortilla chips is good too. There isn't really a recipe other than what i stated so give it a try. Make it in a deep frying pan is what she always use to do... Hope you like it, ENJOY!

2 comments:

Nikki @ NikSnacks said...

"make chili and thicken with rice" Was that your mom's way of being playful? That sound like me and my mom. Me: Where'd you get that?
Mom: "The Getting Place"

BMK said...

You've been awarded the You Make My Day Award by http://reservationsnotrequired.blogspot.com/!